Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Randomnesses

you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
those 25 randoms are :
1. I really love my family. buuuuuunnnnnnccccchhhhh!!!
2. Affraid of being twenty something *SIGH*
3. I wish i could make my parents proud of me... :)
4. I like be hugged than be kissed
5. I want to apply a scholarship for my master next year, going abroad preferable
6. my mood always change like a roller coaster
7. I hate people whom talk behind my back!!
8. I HATE violence!! any kinds!! Include Bullying
9. I'm not really confident with my english..
10. I usually try to see the problem from different sight-seeing before i tells my opinion
11. I prefer flat shoes than high heels
12. I really love pets, my rabbit is my biggest friend when i stay at my home :D But I hate snakes, roaches and Rats!!!
13. Tell people to not throw their trash to the river is also my wants. Stop it!! it cause our river blaze up when its raining
14. I have my own way. I hates following my friends and I always have my own opinion.
15. I always afraid when i saw crowd of people. like a lil' phobia
16. I really love my mom, but sometimes we have ours own agreement
17. Go green in my daily life is my biggest dream
18.My favourite shop : Gramedia
19. I love sleeping. (who doesn't?)
20. I am a big fans of Rupert Grint and James Blunt. oh... and Robert Pattinson of course
21. wearing my toga at 2010 is my biggest wish :)
22. I love my blog http://achemos.blogspot.com.../
23. Harry Potter series, Twilight Saga, Shopaholic series, Princess Diaries Series, Andrea Hirata's, and also Habiburrahman El Shirazy's are my favourite books
24. Easy to forgive, but difficult to forget
25. My Dreams are my keys to my brighter future. Amin!

No comments: